EduCanada MBA will be a great event providing an opportunity for many working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students to become part of globally-recognized management degree. Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service in India is associated with the ICBC (Indo-Canadian Business Chamber) is organizing the EduCanada MBA on September 24th in Hyderabad. The event is bringing out 11 Canadian business schools to provide MBA opportunities. During this event, the interested students or professionals can directly interact with the representatives from Canadian institutions. This will help them to know about the course, scholarships, student experience, accessibility, affordability, and career paths as per the Canadian context. Also, the officials from Canada will be available to explain every procedure detail.
A few of the participating universities include:
- Lakehead University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Saint Mary’s University (Sobey School of Business),
- Thomson River University,
- University of Alberta (Alberta School Of Business),
- University of Manitoba (Asper School of Business),
- University of New Brunswick (Saint John),
- The University of Windsor,
- The University of Winnipeg,
- Vancouver Island University and
- York University (Schulich School of Business).
The organizers stated that more than one lakh Indians received a study permit to Canada the previous year. As per the records of December 2018, there are over 1.72 Indian students studying in Canada.
The education fair is going to be held at Hotel Westin from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM. Though there is no participation fee, the registration is a mandatory requirement. To register, visit the official website.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!