in

PLAYING PUBG TAKES LIFE OF A BOY

A 15 year-old boy ,who had consumed bug spray after his parents restricted him from playing PUBG 20 days ago, passed away while undergoing treatment at the King George hospital in Vizag late on Tuesday

Boy named Boya Lohith, class X Student belonging to Pedagantyada under new port police station limits in Vizag, had consumed the insecticide by mixing it in water on 21 August.

He was reacting to his father,Boya Venkat Reddy, confiscating his mobile phone for playing PUBG.Lohith had skipped school several times as he was engrossed in playing PUBG. it is learnt that he had fought with his parents several times at being stopped from playing PUBG. The parents, worried about his abnormal behaviour, had also taken Lohith to a psychiatrist .

Mr Venkat Reddy said that Lohith had told him that he couldn’t live without PUBG. We didn’t know that he had consumed insecticide. We rushed him to hospital after he started to vomit.” 

New Port inspector K.P.Naidu said,” A case has been registered under Section 174 of CrPC and investigation is on.”

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote
Level 6

Written by Zahra Fatima

Level 1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hyderabad to seek a new Design Hub after D-Hub and WE Hub

ISO 13485 Certification for L V Prasad Eye Institute